Hello everyone, we all know very well that exams are always coming at regular breaks and for that students need to revise a lot. Some students revise a lot but unfortunately, at last, they are unable to remember it.
As this problem is faced by many children, they fail to score satisfying marks.
So, to come with the solution to this problem, today I will tell some tips and techniques to come over this difficulty.
So let’s start.
- First of all, always remember to revise early in the morning because when you revise in the morning, you remember each and everything.
- Then decide from which subject will you commence.
- Start early, because then you will not be in a hurry to finish the syllabus fast.
- Make a timetable, I am not saying to make it on a paper, but in your mind.
- Find a suitable method for revising according to you.
- Take regular breaks and relax for a while.
- Use flow charts and diagrams to revise.
- Practice an old exam to get a better idea.
- Try to take neat notes, and then read it again.
- Organize your time so you have sufficient time to revise.
So that’s all, I can say that these tips will benefit you to score satisfying marks during the exams. It is even helpful for daily routine so at last time you will not need to study extra.