We all know pasta is loved by many of the children and even adults. Pasta is mainly eaten in Italy.When eaten in moderation, pasta can be part of a healthy diet. Whole-grain pasta may be a better choice for many, as it is lower in calories and carbs but higher in fiber and nutrients.
So I will tell how to make pasta :-
This pasta is made in Indian style using different types of herbs and vegetables.This recipe is Vegan and however you can also make it with butter for added Flavour. Im using Macaroni you can use anything else like spaghetti and baby pasta.
- Ghee (4 to 5 spoon)
- Cumin ( 1/2 spoon )
- A pitch of hing
- Bay leaves ( 2 )
- Cinnamon ( 1 stick )
- Onion ( 2 )
- Green Chilli ( 2 )
- Tomato ( 3 )
- Salt ( 1 spoon )
- Turmeric ( 1/2 spoon )
- Red Chilli ( 1/2 spoon )
- Black pepper ( 1/4 spoon )
- Cumin Powder ( 1/4 spoon )
- Sauce ( 10-12 spoons )
- Macaroni (according to you )
- Coriander powder ( 1 spoon )
- Lemon Juice without seeds
How to make-
- Take 1L and a half water in a vessel.
- Boil the water and put 1 spoon of salt and oil.
- Then put the macaroni in in the boiling water. Keep it on medium flame for 25 minutes.
- After then separate the macaroni from the mixture and then put drinking water in the vessel.
- After then take a vessel and put ghee, cumin, hing, bay leaves, cinnamon , onion green chilli, tomato, salt, turmeric, red chilli, black pepper, cumin powder, sauce, coriander powder and the lemon juice .
- After the mixture is ready put the boiled macaroni in it.
- Mix the pasta.
- Keep it for 10 to 15 minutes in the low flame.
- Now, it is ready. If your pasta sticks to the vessel just put some ghee on it.